
DATE TO SAVE
A New Vision
Fellow workers for our Lord:
As I approach the two-year mark of my calling in Missionary Dating, I feel slight uncertainty in the fruits of my labors. Though I haven't brought in throngs of heathen men into the knowledge and acceptance of our Savior, I do feel I've been fortunate to date many hot guys and share with them the love that Jesus has for us all.

I had a vision last night, and God wants me to up the stakes in this ministry, uprooting me from my comforts. "Tamara," the Lord said, "I am calling you to a new work. Ripe is the harvest for cute heathen guys in the land of Hollywood. Take what I have given you and men will bow before you in desire for My Namesake, turning Hollywood into a true Holy Wood. Holy is the wood that burns for Me, and you are my faithful servant that will ignite that wood. Go in obedience and light their fires."
Hollywood, here I come!
Love,
Tamara
For a little background, check my previous posts about Tamara in August and December 2005. Or just check out her website.
2 comments:
This is totally unrelated, but Trina, Sufjan is awesome live. I can't wait to hear how you enjoy the show!!!
Please tell me this 'date to save' thing is a joke/parody. She sounds like the most shallow person I've never had the good fortune to meet.
Post a Comment