
January 1-7 was spent in Big D for the annual Dallas Winter Conference. It's always lots of fun, little sleep, and way too much fast food. I love the energy of the conference (not my own...I never have energy), and I love how lives can change through this week. But I must admit, one of the things I look forward to the most is the random videos. This year we even had a special mascot.
The garden gnome became the Rocky gnome. It was so wierd it was great. Nothing like looking over your shoulder to see a grown man in beard and gnome costume in a 5-star hotel. Man, it changed my life.
The video peak of the week, though, was the DWC version of the amazing lazy sunday. I really hope to get a copy of it to share with you soon...it's great. Of course, if you weren't there and don't know these crazy people, it probably won't be nearly as entertaining for you. But you have to at least appreciate the work that went into it and the perfect lyrics (way to go Paul).
So, until I get that video for you, enjoy this little promo: DWC on Demand
No comments:
Post a Comment