
If you were a little creeped out by the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, you must go see the new one. I saw it Friday night and had little or no expectations of how it would be. Well, I was thouroughly entertained. It is perfectly quirky and creepy...quite an experience altogether. Johnny Depp was fantastic! Nobody else could do Willy Wonka the freakish justice he deserves. And if you thought the Oompa-Loompas were scary the first time around...just wait until you see the army of oompa-loompa clones (played by one Deep Roy) that have an amazing tallent for song and dance of all styles (even synchronized swimming). As a bonus not included in the original, we get to see flashbacks that shed a little light on Wonka's screwed up character. So, if you are ready for a freak show with some great quotable one-liners, go see this movie!
Visit the Factory
1 comment:
Willy Wonka... What a mistake! I can't believe you liked it!! Oh boy. Where's Hamilton Pool?
Post a Comment