on what? nothing really...except maybe how much time i'm wasting.
OH my gosh, could everyone in my universe please mention Sufjan Stevens? I've never even heard this guy's music. But no really, could everyone?
yes, travis. yes.
Trina, I apologize for that outburst. Sufjan is an old nemesis of Travis's. You see, Travis had this idea to record an album for each of the 13 original colonies, and then Sufjan stole his thunder. Bastard.
Tracy... what have I told you about not telling everybody everything you know? Gosh!
please keep your domestic disputes at home muellers. my blog is a place for peace!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH my gosh, could everyone in my universe please mention Sufjan Stevens? I've never even heard this guy's music. But no really, could everyone?
yes, travis. yes.
Trina, I apologize for that outburst. Sufjan is an old nemesis of Travis's. You see, Travis had this idea to record an album for each of the 13 original colonies, and then Sufjan stole his thunder. Bastard.
Tracy... what have I told you about not telling everybody everything you know? Gosh!
please keep your domestic disputes at home muellers. my blog is a place for peace!
Post a Comment