A little piece of me died tonight. J.J., when you kill Vaughn you kill me, too. I had heard the rumors, but wasn't going to beleive it until I saw it. I saw it. Now the funeral has come and gone. Vaughn is no longer. Though I was releived that he wasn't a bad guy, how am I supposed to recover now? Haven't I,uh, I mean hasn't Sydney been through enough?
I still love you, Alias. But you cut me...you cut me real deep.
4 comments:
Trina, I feel your pain. But part of me can't believe it. Even after the funeral, I still have hope. Yes, maybe it's a blind, ignorant hope - but it's hope nonetheless.
I'm still maintain hope as well. No band aid is large enough for this wound.
DIE! MUWAHAHAHAHA! Vaughn was a tool of an agent. he was just eye candy and dead weight. the fact that girls are threatening to stop watching after his death is quite revealing. please please please kill of nadia next. i dont know what i had a bigger problem with: the fact that he was shot about 40,000 times and made it thru surgery to have a very coherent conversation, or Sydney's laughable wig when she met the french chick.
rc
There's still hope.
Post a Comment